Why Are All the Other Guys Making Money?
Because they understand how to market their place.
Do You Own A Restaurant or Bar?
Raise Your Sales and Increase Your Net Profit
• Avoid the mistakes 90% of owners make.
• Advertise and market without wasting your money.
• Drive consistent sales revenue over time.
• Use strategic renovations to stay up with the competition.
Want to Open Your Own Place?
I Can Help With That
• Find out if your idea is a good one.
• How to find a location and negotiate a lease.
• Where to get the funding to open your spot.
• How to manage the many details that go into an opening.
• Market your opening the right way so you make splash in your market.
• Position your concept for sales and net profit.
Hospitality stories: sometimes funny; never boring. Human psychology is fascinating.